APNEA LIFE TENERIFE can process your personal data when you visit and use the features on the Site or the services provided by the Company. Where required by EU Regulation 2016/679, the user’s consent will be required before proceeding to the processing of his personal data.
HOLDEROWNER and PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING is ANTONIO MAIELLO, Av. Las Americas 2, Parque Santiago 3, local 82, 38660 Playa de Las Américas, Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
Telephone : +34 670 44 76 74
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
Management of the services provided and requests for information both directly and through the site (eg booking of activities).
Allow the registration on the Site and use of the services reserved for registered users (for example subscribing to the newsletter and reserved commercial proposals).
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The data processed are those provided directly by the interested party when making an activity reservation, a site registration or a request for information. Other data is collected when the user browses or uses the services offered.
- Personal data (Ref. GDPR Art. 4.) such as for example Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, provided directly or using the methods provided by the Site (“CONTACT US” section) to receive from APNEA LIFE TENERIFE commercial and marketing information and communications (newsletter services).
- Personal data (Rif. GDPR Art. 9.) relating to health to be able to access the services that require it (eg certificate of sound and robust constitution).
Data for minors under the age of 16: with reference to European legislation, those under the age of 16 cannot provide us with any personal data nor can they register without prior parental consent. In any case, we do not assume responsibility for any false declarations provided. If we become aware of the existence of false statements we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
This Cookies policy is to be intended as the extended disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Privacy Code’) and art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’). What are Cookies? Cookies are packets of information that a web server (e.g. the website) sends to the user’s Internet browser, which automatically stores them on the computer and automatically redirects them to the server each time the website is accessed. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Normally cookies can be installed:
• directly by the website owner and/or administrator (i.e. first-party cookies)
• by administrators unrelated to the website visited by the user (i.e. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the operator themselves. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use – also in combination with each other – the following types of cookies, classified based on the indications given by the Privacy Authority and the Opinions delivered within Europe by the former art. 29 Working Party:
• Session cookies : are not stored in a permanent way on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the website, avoiding the recourse to other digital techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of user’s navigation.
• Persistent cookies : are stored on the computer’s hard drive until they expire or are deleted by the users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, the visitors who access the website (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized each time they visit it. Visitors can set their computer’s browser in such a way that it accepts/rejects all cookies or displays a warning whenever a cookie is presented, in order to consider whether or not to accept it. However, the user can change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. permanently block them) by setting the highest level of protection.
• Technical cookies : are used for authentication, for the use of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the website only if they are used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical cookies : are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. The use on the users’ terminals is prohibited unless they have first been adequately informed and have given valid consent in accordance with the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to their functions:
– Analitycs : These cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information about the visits/accesses to the website. In some cases, when combined with other information such as the credentials entered to access restricted areas (e.g. e-mail address and password), they may be used to profile the user (personal habits, websites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
– Widgets : This category includes all graphic components of a user interface of a programme, aimed at facilitating the user’s interaction with the programme itself. For instance, facebook, google+, twitter cookies are widgets.
– Advertsing : This category comprises cookies used for advertising within the website. Google and Tradedoubler fall in this category.
– Web beacons : This category includes the code fragments which allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image.Websites may use them for a variety of purposes, such as analyzing the website usage, monitoring and reporting on advertising, and customizing advertising and content.
Cookies present on the Website
Technical cookies for which consent is not required.
The owner will install on your device and, in particular, on your browser certain cookies that are necessary for us to acquire statistical information relating to your navigation on the Website pages in an anonymous and aggregated form. The owner may allow third parties to install these cookies as well.
These are, in particular, cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
• Technical cookies
• Analytics cookies
• Profiling cookies
How to disable cookies through the browser configuration
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the websites of the Group, which is why we recommend that you visit this page periodically to check your preferences again.
For further information and support it is possible to visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955/it https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=it_IT http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
The processing of data, for the purposes referred to in point 1, is carried out with the aid of paper, computerized or telematic tools and is carried out by the data controller and by the appointees expressly authorized by the owner. It consists of data collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, use and cancellation of the same.
Your data may be communicated to external subjects that fulfil specific tasks or services on behalf of APNEA LIFE TENERIFE, aimed at the exercise of the activity itself or for the organization of collateral activities (scuba, paragliding, boat trips). The data will be processed exclusively by authorized personnel, kept confidential and to whom appropriate instructions have been given for the processing of personal data and the prohibition of dissemination. Other external appointees will treat your data for activities related to legal obligations (eg, accountant).
The site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data for which no further consent is required.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data ( eg e-mail address, mobile phone …) processed for the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2, will be kept for a period of 24 months (without prejudice to the hypothesis of further requests that may occur during this period) or in function to the need to keep the data for the other purposes referred to in this disclosure such as the time imposed on the basis of regulatory provisions concerning the service and the administrative and fiscal discipline.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data from APNEA LIFE TENERIFE, to request correction, cancellation and limitation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to withdraw the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation. These rights may be exercised by simple communication to the Company at one of the following addresses: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Av. Las Americas 2, Parque Santiago 3, local 82, 38660 Playa de Las Américas, Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spagna.
APNEA LIFE STAFF
Parque Santiago 3
Av. las Américas 2 , local 82
38650 - Arona
Santa Cruz de Tenerife , Spain